cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email settings

Scoop
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Im Trying to set up my bell email on my android phone-- a sony experia lt5a I think. I have the outgoing pop setting but bell tells me I need the incoming mail server settings from PM. Anybody know what they are --- pop server and port?? Anything else?

Thanks Stan

5 REPLIES 5

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

The call centre hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 9 am ET - 9 pm ET
Saturday & Sunday: 9 am ET - 7 pm ET

For your future reference when calling *611.

Scoop

I signed up a loooong time ago. wasn't available today

Thanks

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Scoop wrote:

Now I remember I can't access my bell mail directly.

I used to work for PM at the call centre in Belleville ont, until it closed down.

Our jos went to Salvador. I just tried to call 611 and the message was that the call centre is closed.

Do we not have a call centre now?

Thanks

Hi @Scoop,

If you signed up for a plan on or after January 27, 2015, customers will no longer have access to the call centres. Call centres are only available to those who signed up before that date.

Cheers!

Scoop

Now I remember I can't access my bell mail directly.

I used to work for PM at the call centre in Belleville ont, until it closed down.

Our jos went to Salvador. I just tried to call 611 and the message was that the call centre is closed.

Do we not have a call centre now?

Thanks

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Scoop wrote:

Im Trying to set up my bell email on my android phone-- a sony experia lt5a I think. I have the outgoing pop setting but bell tells me I need the incoming mail server settings from PM. Anybody know what they are --- pop server and port?? Anything else?

Thanks Stan

Hi @Scoop,

Public Mobile does not provide email services, the POP3 or IMAP incoming and SMTP outgoing server settings are provided by your email provider, in this case is Bell.

If you have Bell Internet services, try this: http://support.bell.ca/Internet/Email/How-to-use-Bell-Mail?step=3#displayStep

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Need Help? Let's chat.