Did you mean: 

Email reset

Sunny123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forget my email id of my account and now I want to reset it

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sunny123  - are you currently in nonpay/suspended status? 

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

Otherwise, see other members posts for help.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Sunny123 If you slightly remember, try logging into your email account and look for PM Welcome email to find out which email you used. If you completely forgot, you must contact PM CS Agent to get it changed. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Sunny123 

can you access to your email? if yes the use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, or safari on private mode, then  Reset Password tried some your email maybe you get it.

after successful reset passowrd the close all browser, and one page inPrivate mode,To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll need the help of CSA... here's a link to message them...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Sunny123 

contact PM support team by CS_Agent  to change email and set new password.

and change the community email address by yourself  My settings - Community (publicmobile.ca)

to keep all accounts for same email for rewards,

Need Help? Let's chat.