cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charge

whyisthisathing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Before you say it, Yes it's pending and no it's not a authorization hold, I was charged the same amount along with a 0 dollar Authorization hold so 3 charges.

73.45 X2 

publicmobile

Why is this necessary for a private issue, instead of a chat you decide to go tell people to register on a forum that's 99% meaningless to the community.

Edit:Your customer service bot told me to come here for payment issues, this is extremely frustrating for someone who started an hour ago on your service.

Maybe I should reconsider not using this carrier 

4 REPLIES 4

One could say that the private message system is part of the community. Also, for many cases, people here in the community can help you fix a problem before the actual paid employees. And also sometimes actual correct information. But no ,we can't look into and do anything in actual customer accounts.

whyisthisathing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That just proves my point further why is a bot telling me to go to the community for a payment issue, if any public mods see this pass on to your boss, you deserve being overworked here, as someone who's tech savvy, might actually want to direct people to a actual solution 

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@whyisthisathing That account you tagged is not a customer support account, also tagging an official customer support does not get a direct response from them, you must always message them directly as instructed above.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You're not required to post here. You can go straight to support with

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.