cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating account

kanoshko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

im leaving the country and wonder how to deactivate the account. I already disabled auto payment, but my credit card details are still in the system and it seems like it’s impossible to delete them. Somebody can help?

thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mumzieof3 

Upon reading your reply here I went back and realized no one ( for once) directly told you to contact customer support. Weird....anyhow read the advice given in your thread about how to verify when you don't know the email or 4 digit account PIN # so you have that info at the ready to speed up your support request.

Mumzieof3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My inquiry needed to be resolved by a CS agent.  So, I have an answer - hooray!  This response, I thiink. could really  be at the top of the feed as we have searched for months to disconnect my young son’s phone and we finally found the answer in this @kanoshko email tonight after searching umpteen responses and many failed chat bot interactions!  Thank-you for your input @kanoshko and really everyone else who tried to suggest alternatives! Ü. It was really so very kind of you all to try and help us. Thank-you !

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kanoshko 

Out of curiosity are you a points program member or a Rewards account member? Anyhow if you want the assurance of the card being removed without having to contact customer support I can give you the details of a $0 Visa gift card that you can replace your credit card with and it will ensure that the renewal fails and it will be canceled and deactivated after 90 days of no payment.

Send me a private message if you would like the card details.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kanoshko hi disabling auto payment should suffice but to delete your cc 

you

need to contact a customer service agent 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.