Data

Mykids143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How or where do i go to add data to my account

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mykids143 

The self serve account portal is down for maintenance. Expect this to occur on a regular basis for the near future while the IT department fixes all the bugs with the new design of our accounts. Unfortunately the 611/IVR system is usually down at the same time. Expect the self serve account/611 system to back up by 6am to 7am eastern. Customer support opens at 6am eastern.

Manual top up payments from your registered payment card and all Data Add ons can be purchased thru 611 or calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number. You must enter your 4 digit account pin # to top up and/or purchase add ons thru this service. (You can now reset your 4 digit account pin # in your self serve account in your profile settings.) Expect to verify thru 2FA when you first log in by choosing to have the verification code sent to your account's email or via text message to your phone.

You can also choose to renew your plan early by manually topping up your account and contacting customer support to renew your plan (unless thid has been changed in our new self serve accounts?) You can also choose a new plan and pick change plan immediately. However if you have a legacy plan or a recurring promotional bonus you will lose them forever so check with us first before changing plans.) There is no prorating of plans and your rewards will be applied at the end of the new 30 day cycle.

Changing or renewing your plan early is often the more economical choice than purchasing $15/1gb data add ons that are one gime purchases that roll over every 30 days until completely consumed.

@Mykids143 wrote:

How or where do i go to add data to my account

Please go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and log into your account.  You can purchase data add-ons by going to the Plans & Add-ons section.  At the moment the website is down, but it should the website should be working again by daytime.

Need Help? Let's chat.