cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Sbm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new to PM and still trying to figure out everything. Since my data is limited, I have it turned off while at home and use only wifi.  However, my account shows a minimal amount of Web usage every day.  Does anyone know why that would happen?

9 REPLIES 9

Sbm

Done...thank you for your help!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sbm : Please change the solution to esjliv who first suggested it.

@Anonymous @Sbm no worries.

Glad it worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbm : 1. click on the 3 dots on the upper right of the post with the solution and remove it. 2. re-select the solution on another post. 3. or if you permit an Oracle to change it then they can

But there's no obligation on your part for any of this. We all know we win some and we lose some.

Sbm

I can't figure out how to do that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbm : Please change the solution to esjliv who first suggested it.

Sbm

Thank you.  Flipping in/out of airplane mode has reset the data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbm : Maybe post a screenshot of your usage details and sort by that column by clicking its heading. I seem to think I've heard of this at renewal but not just daily.

But it's the front page counter that matters and I'm not sure you're looking at that.

Flipping in and out of airplane with mobile data off will reset it to real actual consumption.

Sbm

Thank you...I'll try that.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sbm wrote:

I'm new to PM and still trying to figure out everything. Since my data is limited, I have it turned off while at home and use only wifi.  However, my account shows a minimal amount of Web usage every day.  Does anyone know why that would happen?

@Sbm you will see a swing of 5-7mb daily (even with data disabled). This is normal for us all. It is known, by some, as a 'buffer' that happens, but it resets overnight.

If you toggle into airplane mode, that back to regular mode on your phone.

Then sign out of your Self Serve then log back in, it is said to reset itself.

Need Help? Let's chat.