cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data problem

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,i want ask something about my data

I paid this month to april money, but i didn't get my new data.

Now,my interface shows my last quarter's traffic usage, not updating my new quarter's traffic.

And i pay $126 every quarter(90 day),

• This plan includes: -
  • - 3 + 3GB BONUS
    at 3G Speed /90 days
  • - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

i think i need my new data for new quarter thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rzabc that's not the same problem at all, but sorry to hear you are having issues.

First up, purchasing add-ons is a two-step process, and many of us don't realize there is more to the process after making the payment.  Please see here for the how to purchase add-ons details, step by step:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

If you completed both steps, then the next things to check are:

- Do you have roaming data turned off in your network settings?  Many people do and may forget they turned it on in the past.

- Are you actually connected to a network?  Are you seeing either AT&T or T-Mobile where you normally see Public Mobile in Canada?  

- Have you tried turning off automatic network selection and manually selecting either AT&T or T-Mobile? If that didn't work, did you try the other network?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

rzabc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same issue with my roaming data add on, purchased more data but not registering

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@1093381712, just to turn up the heat a bit here, I suggest going to the CCTS and initiating a complaint.  There's no reason why a customer's service should interrupt for no fault of their own every time the account renews.  There needs to be a remedy for the service disruption.  Imagine if someone had no other access to data, how would they request the account reset.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @CS_Agent can we please get an update on this bug?  I can't believe it's still out there.  I'd be pretty ticked if I were a customer with 3G speed data and had to get you to reset it manually every time I had a renewal.  Speaking of which, my old 3G test line just renewed today (for the last time), and sure enough, it also didn't reset, again.  This means it's been 3 months since the oracles reported this to you guys when it a few of us 3 months ago.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@1093381712 Seems like they still haven't fixed the bug where some 3G accounts do not reset the data upon renewal. You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will fix it from their end. 

Need Help? Let's chat.