cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Deepi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched to Public with an eSIM and my data is not working…I’ve literally tried everything including changing  APN and network restart …what should I do? 
I have an iPhone 11 which I assume is compatible for eSIM 

Any advice would be appreciated 

7 REPLIES 7

Deepi

Just an update…I had to go to an Apple service provider to get my data going…they used some software to fix it! All good now! 

illy

Whatever you do, do not delete the eSIM because you would need to pay another $5 to get a new one. 

Deepi

This is the only sim I have and everything is pointed to it, still no luck 

@Deepi wrote:

Everything else seems to be in good working order …I’ve done multiple network resets …getting a little frustrated  

Do you have multiple active SIMs on the phone?  I am not totally familiar with the menus on the iPhone.  On android, when there is more than 1 SIM card, you need to specify which SIM will be used for talk, text and data.  If data is not pointing to the active SIM, it won't work.  Check out the menus to see if there is any settings related to this.  

Deepi

Everything else seems to be in good working order …I’ve done multiple network resets …getting a little frustrated  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Deepi , did you set the e-SIM to active status?  Are you able to make and receive calls and text?  If nothing is working it is likely a SIM status issue.  Network reset generally should allow the phone to auto navigate the APN settings based on the e-SIM information.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Deepi 

Do a network reset on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.