cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data USED for the month not shown in my online account

Plunker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I have searched and have read up on this topic prior to posting but I am still not finding the info (tally) that I am looking for.

I am not able to locate the Data USED for the month in my online account??

I have tried the following path(s) to locate this info:

Home/Overview page > Plan and Add Ons (from the overhead tabs section) > Data and Add On Usage

** it's on the above page that I read and expect to locate the tally for the data used for my monthly activities.

Home/Overview page > My data and add ons (from the lower-mid page sections) > view my usage

Can anyone point me in the right direction and possibly further advise me about what's going on and what I may be doing wrong as to why I cannot find a summary of my monthly data used.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Plunker

will13am

Thanks for the info and that is very good to know and be aware of.

I would agree that this indeed a quirk.

That said I guess I can understand and appreciate (now that I know) that if you used all your data for the given period that the data "add-on" for your package disappears.

It would be nice for PM to adjust and tweak the system so it's more straight forward.

Again THANKS!!

Plunker

Effort,

Thanks for the quick and speedy reply, much appreciated.

My account is not displaying this information.

In the past and initially it used to but now a days it does not which is why I am confused and have started to inquire and find out about what exactly is going on.

Here is what my online account is showing me >

Data Used NOT showing in My Data & Add-Ons sectionData Used NOT showing in My Data & Add-Ons section

My best guess and estimation at this point is that perhaps me using a few US roaming add-ons has adversely effected my online account and the info that is shown???

The above is just a wild guess....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Further to the information provided by @Effort, if your data allotment is completely used up, it disappears from the overview.  This is one of the quirks with the system.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should see it as soon as you login to overview.

dJKdnL0

Need Help? Let's chat.