cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Stopped Working

EM_King
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Guys,

I maxed out my data last month, but have hit a new month, and now I can't access any data. What is going on?

I did a reset, and I also took my sim card out, and put it back in. Any help is great, because I'm paying for something that I'm not receiving.

Thanks,

EM_King

7 REPLIES 7

EM_King

I'm LTE all the way.

I've talked to a moderator, so hopefully, it will get resolved rather quickly.

Thanks

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@EM_King is it an LTE plan or the 6+6 "3G"-speed plan?  If you're not sure which speed data plan you have, uou can tell your data speed by clicking here.  If it's a "3G" plan, you were likely affected by the bug where your data didn't reset on your last renewal and you'll need to reach out to the moderator team for assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

EM_King

I still have text and calling, yeah.

I'm on a 90 day plan with 12GB, but I haven't been streaming. I would have polished that off in a month and a half, too. I'm pretty impressed with myself if that's the case.

Thanks for your help

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When was the renewal date. To my knowledge the renewal date is the day AFTER the payment date. Check your self-serve account to see when payment is due. For example if it's today, you're actual "new month" will start tomorrow.

GC

EDIT: Also, you said that you took out and reinserted your SIM. I assume you still have text and calling?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978 @will13am great replies, you've nailed the two most likely causes of this issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EM_KingJust out of curiosity, are you on a 30 day plan, or a 90 day plan? Because there also are some hiccups in understanding that on a 90 day plan the data is for the whole 90 days not per month.

So for example if you are on the 90 day 1.5 GB plan, the 1.5GB data will reset after 90 days not after a month.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@EM_King, do you happen to have a 3G data plan?  Some customers do experience data counter reset issues when renewing.  If your plan includes 3G data, please send a private message to the moderator team an have them look into the data counter reset to make sure there isn't a problem there.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.