cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add On Not Working

Moaf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I purchased a data add on however it is not working on my phone. The add on us visible in My Account under My Plan & Add-ons > My Add-ons, but under Overview > My Add-ons its says 'You currently don't have any Add ons on your account'. Can someone please contact me about this issue?

Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

Moaf

Update: Mods got back to me. The reason I couldn't see it was because it was already used up. Somehow I went through 1GB in two days. Smiley Indifferent

Moaf

So it's been four days since I purchased the data add on and it's still unavaiable in my account. I've also sent four messages to mods, all have gone unanswered. 

@CS_Agent can someone please tell me what is going on? 

Moaf

How long does it usually take to get a response from the mods? 

I messaged both @Mary_M and @MarieHelene_L after confirming they were online but I didn't receive a response.

Moaf
Thanks @ShawnC13. I've reached out to one of the mods.

If you don't see the money in your available funds you will need to contact a MOD via private message with your email and phone number.  To find out how to contact a MOD click here  If you see money in your available funds the two step process didn't go through.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Moaf
I added the add on when I was close to using all my data. I think I reached the limit last night but the add on didn't go into effect.

@Moaf, how long ago did you add this addon?  Usually if you can't see how much data you have used it means that you have used all of your available data and the addon will no longer show up.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

O ok thanks for update. It's seems like system error. Send a msg to mod. They will look into it for you.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Moaf
Thanks for the reply. I did follow the two step process. I have two accounts and the add on worked for one account but not the second. On the account that doesn't work, I can no longer see how much data I've used either. It seems that there is something wrong with my account.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did you follwed 2 step process first you purchase add on and fund get transfer from cc to public mobile funds then you buy again same add-on from available funds ?
Once you follow that then reboot your device after.

And if already showing under add on then reboot usually work after.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.