cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

craigpete77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I get someone to help me? I cannot log into my account for some reason my password does not work any more.  I cannot do the password reset because the email associated with my account I no longer use and cannot access.  How can I get someone to help me get into my account?

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@craigpete77 

I can understand your frustration with this. A moderator will have to help with this and make sure you setup a permanent email with a reliable provider like proton mail or Gmail so you will always have access to your account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@craigpete77 wrote:

How can I get someone to help me? I cannot log into my account for some reason my password does not work any more.  I cannot do the password reset because the email associated with my account I no longer use and cannot access.  How can I get someone to help me get into my account?

Is your phone still working?

If not, bad guy may had SIMjacked your account in order to pass the 2FA authentication used by bank.  Check you bank account for any unusual activity.

Only moderator can access your account.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@craigpete77 wrote:

@craigpete77 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Click the question mark on bottom right open chat bot and type contact moderators.

This link outlines the various support channels.  Moderators through simon are the only CSR who have access to your account

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.