cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current users online information

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi all,

On the community homepage, we can see the current users online information by clicking on the Users Online heading by scrolling about 1/2 way down the page.

The question I have is, what do the two sets of numbers to the right of each user represent?

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Jb456 , that's good additional info too.   Thanks.

@computergeek541  thanks for adding the difference between desktop & mobile presentation of those numbers.   All clear now.

@HALIMACS  go by what @computergeek541  said. I just searched quickly to pull that thread up.

If you really want 💯 answer you could always search the Khoros or Khoros atlas forums which is the software for these Public Mobile forums. I am sure it's somewhere on there that provides a description.

On another note. Not all users here display there online status. It can be changed in your settings 😉

Thanks @computergeek541 for the clarification.    Based on my numbers in recent minutes, that's exactly what it is.  

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi all,

On the community homepage, we can see the current users online information by clicking on the Users Online heading by scrolling about 1/2 way down the page.

The question I have is, what do the two sets of numbers to the right of each user represent?

This relates to amount of time online and amount of time inactive while logged in. It's the other way around when it comes to the order on the mobile site (sleep time is first) but the opposite on the desktop site.

Hi @Jb456 

Interesting, on the mobile site those numbers DO show a bed and a clock beside each of them, but on non-mobile they're just stand-alone numbers with no descriptors.

So, what do the numbers actually represent?   Does the first number represent minutes currently logged into the community session?   If so, what does the 2nd number represent?

EDIT:    So is it that the 1st number represents the total time logged in the current session and the 2nd number represents the time since the user last clicked on something in the current session.    

Sound correct?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

On older thread below. Post by Oracle @NDesai 

"That only appears on mobile site. I believe bed icon is active since time and clock icon is online since time.  "

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/More-Moderators-Joined-the-Communi...

Need Help? Let's chat.