cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Unable to Process Online Activation

gkdefined
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to pay with my credit card for online activation with autopay selected, I get this message : Sorry, we are unable to process your credit card request. Please ensure your credit card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your credit card provider for more information.

I have already contacted my bank and they said they are not blocking the transaction, they said public mobile is not charging the card, but just sending a verification.

6 REPLIES 6

@gkdefined wrote:

I won't be able to contact them unless I have a phone number

All contact with the moderators can be done thru the community forum...privately thru your private message box once submitting your ticket they will message you privately...very rare for them to respond publicly thru a posted thread. There is no need for your phone to be working . A reference to the phone number you are trying to port or otherwise is secondary to the ability to contact pm via a mod.

@gkdefined wrote:

Contact whom? Your bank? Pm? Getting a text me, fongo or other online phone/text app is always a good back up regardless of your situation. Has re-entering your address helped your situation?

gkdefined
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@gkdefined wrote:

When I try to pay with my credit card for online activation with autopay selected, I get this message : Sorry, we are unable to process your credit card request. Please ensure your credit card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your credit card provider for more information.

I have already contacted my bank and they said they are not blocking the transaction, they said public mobile is not charging the card, but just sending a verification.

The key here may be your home address.

Have you recently moved or changed address?
The address you enter must match exactly the address your financial institution has on file.

Do you have an apartment number? You must leave the apartment field blank, but you can add it to your civic address.
e.g. 1-123 Main Street, Your City, Prov POSTCODE

Be careful though. If you try too many times on PM website, it will get locked by PM.
Then you will need to contact Moderator_team for assistance.

To submit a ticket to Moderators, click on the green Question Mark (at bottom right).
Type "submit a ticket", then "contact us" to get started.
Reponse time varies from a few hours up to 2+ days.

@Anonymous wrote:

@gkdefined wrote:

Don't use the apt # field.
Be sure the address exactly matches the payment card billing address...punctuation, caps etc
Another option to try is to not have the space in the postal code or even drop the last digit. This might have to match the style of the billing address. It's possible that the name has to match too.

Can you try a different card?

You may have to wait an hour to try again...its a pm lock out of session thing. For extra assurance clear your browser/cache go into secret/incognito mode and try again using @Anonymous  advice about card details. Good luck and please report back.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gkdefined wrote:

Don't use the apt # field.
Be sure the address exactly matches the payment card billing address...punctuation, caps etc
Another option to try is to not have the space in the postal code or even drop the last digit. This might have to match the style of the billing address. It's possible that the name has to match too.

Can you try a different card?

Need Help? Let's chat.