cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counting # of texts

du5862
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month cycle, I used only 17 texts but my account recorded 46. The unaccounted texts were gone to 47663 also as “ minutes”. I went to Walmart where I signed up with Public Mobile, they tried very hard to resolve the mysterious but no one at public Mobile to answere the question. It’s frustrating. Any advices, it would be appreciated thanks 

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@du5862 wrote:

Last month cycle, I used only 17 texts but my account recorded 46. The unaccounted texts were gone to 47663 also as “ minutes”. I went to Walmart where I signed up with Public Mobile, they tried very hard to resolve the mysterious but no one at public Mobile to answere the question. It’s frustrating. Any advices, it would be appreciated thanks 

Do you have an iPhone, I have heard once activated on PM there are messages sent back and forth setting it with iCloud or something like that.  Sorry not an iPhone user and not sure if the same is experienced on Android.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.