cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community lotin issue

Vimalkumar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, 

I forgot my community account uaeris and password. I sid reset it to reset username and password link but its alowa me to just chanhe the password but also i forgot my username?

How can i get my username?

Vimal

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The only option is to send private message to moderator Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi, 

I forgot my community account uaeris and password. I sid reset it to reset username and password link but its alowa me to just chanhe the password but also i forgot my username?

Vimal

Look in all your email boxes for welcome emails from the community and/or the self-serve. It's possible that you *might* have used two different email addresses for both so look for either.

When you find things from Public Mobile then that's the email address you used which is then the username to log in. Then use that in the password reset link.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Hi, 

Vimal

Write a message to the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient they will help you. And your user name is your email when you activated your sim.

Need Help? Let's chat.