cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Reward

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know if there is an maximum amount of community reward you can get for your plan or can you do it till your plan hits literally $0? Thanks to everyone who comments in advance 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

denkom

Gotchya, that makes sense. Thanks @wetcoaster and @computergeek541!

@denkom wrote:

Just curious, what’s the difference between an oracle and a mayor?

A mayor is a senior community member who has met certain contribution criteria that has set by Public Mobile for that ranking. In some ways, a simplified way to look at it can be to think of oracles as the top tier of mayors (Oracles are ranked higher than mayors).  Oracles need to be community members for at least a year and have been consistently at the top level of contributions over an extended period of time.  From what I know, oracles also have some authority to make changes to posted messages, but one of the oracles would be able to better explain that.

@denkom wrote:

Mayors are very knowledgeable and post a lot... 🙂 Some of them are always in the 0.5% group (=$6 community reward).

The five oracles are mayors with special priviledges and duties: They have some additional behind-the-scene knowledge and opportunities to more direct input. They also have some editing priviledges/duties here on the forum (merging threads, black out personal information etc.)

A bit tongue in cheek... What I really wanted to say: Thanks to all oracles and mayors for the  great job they are doing here!

denkom

denkom

Good to know about the maximum $. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The maximum commuinity reward/month is 10$. but that is for oracles, so in reality the maximum is 6$/ month.   you can only reach a $0/month plan not a negative number once all rewards are combined.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

well the maximum right now, excluding orcales is $6 for every 30 days, so $18 for a 90 day plan.

So unless your plan is somehow under $18 dollars, i dont see it being possible. Most rewards that reduce the phone bill to zero are through refer a friend.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The maximum reward is bringing account charges to zero.  You don't ever get paid $$ to bring customers over to this service.  It would be nice if they would give some account credits to pay for add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.