cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

yssylove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I changed my plan to 4G today and it has been charged to my credit card, but I still have the same plan like last month. What should I do now?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yssylove 

Did you schedule a change plan on next renewal? Is your renewal currently overnight tonight? October 14th/15th? If so while your plan renews and your data and/or minute counters reset at midnight it is not until the payment system takes your plan amount from your available funds and/or charges your payment card will your plan change take effect and the plan and its features be updated in your self serve account.

@Callan89 wrote:

I would give it a day to catch up if it is a system error, but then contact Public Mobile in the chatbox through Community. 

Best of luck! I hope it gets resolved. 

There isn't any timed delay in plan details.  It's a known glitch that the website sometimes incorrect plan details. it usually gets cleared after logging out and logging in again.

Callan89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would give it a day to catch up if it is a system error, but then contact Public Mobile in the chatbox through Community. 

Best of luck! I hope it gets resolved. 

@yssylove wrote:

Hi, I changed my plan to 4G today and it has been charged to my credit card, but I still have the same plan like last month. What should I do now?

The Self Serve account might be showing a cached version of the page.  Clear your browser cache and cookies and close the browser. Relaunch the browser and log back in to check the current plan deatails.

Need Help? Let's chat.