cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing My Plan

rizwan149
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have just tried to change my plan from $52 to $30, but it asked me to pay first as soon as i paid it deducted $52 for 30 days. I dont need it for another 30 days.

Please someone help me to convert to $30 package and my remainder money be back to my account for next month. I just did it and immediately need help. Unfortunately there is no helpline so i may have directly requested to change this as its unfair as i want to change but its forcefully reactivating old package.

Please someone help me.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rizwan149, just so that you understand what had happened, your account was in a suspended state when you tried changing your plan.  Upon adding sufficient funds in that situation, the account will renew on the existing plan.  Also when in a suspended state, you cannot make plan changes.  The normal procedure in this process is to top up the funds required for the new plan that you want ($30), contact the moderator team and request a plan change.  They will take care of it from there.  

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@rizwan149 wrote:

From where to get the PIN ?

@rizwan149 You can also provide any 3 of the following instead of your PIN: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should have got it in a text when you signed up.

Or I don't remember now a couple months later but maybe you created one yourself when you signed up.

Edit: Nevermind. It looks like the old texts disappear after a while. And I looked and a PIN is required to be setup by you when you sign up.

rizwan149
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

From where to get the PIN ?

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can try sending a private message to @CS_Agent and ask if they can do anything- that's your most direct line to getting something fixed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no experience doing so but did you follow the steps outlined under the heading Changing Your Plan a little down on this Knowledge Base article?

I suspect that you'll need @CS_Agent intervention after the fact though.

Or send a private message to them here and include your name, account number and/or phone number and PIN and they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

Need Help? Let's chat.