cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change subscription

TINKY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just changed subscriptions as I didn't want to wait until our renewal.  (Which was like almost a month away) I thought they would just give me a new renewal date and charge me the difference until the next month.  But instead I paid my old rate for 3 days and now today for the new plan.  Is there a way to speak to someone to get a credit for those 3 days.  I should have changed plans on our renewal date but wanted the extra data usage this month.

4 REPLIES 4

TINKY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We were only 3 days into our monthly cycle and didn't want to have to wait almost a month for the extra data usage.  I thought they would just change the renewal date and credit the difference some how.  Guess I paid twice for this month.

@TINKY wrote:

I just changed subscriptions as I didn't want to wait until our renewal.  (Which was like almost a month away) I thought they would just give me a new renewal date and charge me the difference until the next month.  But instead I paid my old rate for 3 days and now today for the new plan.  Is there a way to speak to someone to get a credit for those 3 days.  I should have changed plans on our renewal date but wanted the extra data usage this month.

Unfortunately, Public Mobile's system is set up so that there are no refunds given when a customer immediately performs a plan change.  Also, please note that there is a large warning advising all customer about this whenever an immediate plan change is requested.  You can try to ask a customer support agent if they can help you out, but there are no gurantees.  To do that, please use the chatbot symbol in the bottom right of the web browser.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TINKY 

Unfortunately you cannot get a credit for that, that is why there is the option the change on renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.