cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone number

Taniam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It should be straight forward changing your phone number when I try to change my phone number it gives me a message saying failed to change phone number. Anyone else have this issue 

6 REPLIES 6

@Taniam wow sorry after re reading this I saw this response. Glad you have received your answer @computergeek541 was ontop of this!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Taniam changing your number should be easy to do you are correct. If you have changed your number already in the last 30 days you cant change it again. But if that is not the case there could be a browser issue. Try clearing your browsing history, cookies and cache. I have heard private mode or incognito can resolve issues such as this. If all that fails then reach out to a mod by opening a ticket with SIMon, bottom right corner.

Have an excellent day!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Taniam, curiousity killed Thame cat here ..

If you changed your number in the past, and you are wanting to change your number again in less than 30 days, why in the world you want to change your number so quickly.

Am guessing your contacts have your number and now you would need to tell them again, you have a new number!?

Taniam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok yes I have changed it within the last 30 days. Thanks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Taniam  You can only do it once per 30 day cycle. Restart your phone and check your phone number. Maybe it was already changed. Stay safe. 

@Taniam wrote:

It should be straight forward changing your phone number when I try to change my phone number it gives me a message saying failed to change phone number. Anyone else have this issue 

Have you changed your phone number before in the past 30 days?  If you have, there is a limit of one change per 30 days.  If that's not the case, I would just wait until later to try again. It's likely to be a website error.

Need Help? Let's chat.