cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my plan

life_is_rosie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i would like to change my plan to have more data, when i go to change my plan and build a new custom one and go to make the payment now to have more data now, my payment is made but my plan did not get changed so i payed more for nothing, I would really like to know what to do! Please

5 REPLIES 5

life_is_rosie

ok i'll try to do that thanks for your help! 🙂

It sounds like you need to contact a moderator.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

But if you are able to post more info, someone may be able to figure out what may have gone wrong. Maybe a screenshot of your plan and transaction history. Remove any personal info if you do this.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@life_is_rosie wrote:

Hello i would like to change my plan to have more data, when i go to change my plan and build a new custom one and go to make the payment now to have more data now, my payment is made but my plan did not get changed so i payed more for nothing, I would really like to know what to do! Please

@life_is_rosie What is your current plan? Usually the ready made plans are the best value did you check them before building your own? 

life_is_rosie

That's exactly what i did before my last rewal 😮 my plan renews itself every 90 days. i tryed again today and chose change effective immediatly and nothing happened except beign charged on my credit card 😞

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You have likely asked for your plan change to be on next renewal, at the end of your 30 day cycle. You can just go back in and ask it to change effective immediately. This will work as long as you are changing your plan. Renewing the same plan early requires moderator assistance.

@life_is_rosie wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.