cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email on my account

Anilop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I am having a lot of trouble logging into my account. For some reason I cannot access the email address that I initially set up my account with and I was wondering if there is any way to change the email address that is currently connected to my account to a new one that I can access. Without the old email I cannot login to my account, so how can you bypass that? If that doesn’t work, is there a way to cancel my subscription and switch to a different carrier, but still keep my old number? 

thanks, I really would need some help 

1 REPLY 1

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the email address is just a login id on PM system.  So, if you can use the phone to receive 2FA still, you can then use the old email to login , use the phone to receive 2FA.  Once you logged in, go to Profile page, click Manage EverSafe id and update the email address to the new one (on app, go to Account Page and click Manage Login (Secured by EverSafe)

But if you really cannot login My Account or the App, then ask PM to update the login email address for you.  Just message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.