cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified Pre Owned Phones

kaylabird18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how long does it usually take to get a tracking number?  i ordered on March 31st.

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@kaylabird18 wrote:

how long does it usually take to get a tracking number?  i ordered on March 31st.

@kaylabird18 , I received my phone order receipt in my email but I never received a tracking #! I tracked my phone order using my delivery address in my UPS app & received my phone in 3 days! This was in December before Christmas. I ordered it on a Sunday & received it on Wednesday & I live in a small town! When I asked a CSA for my tracking # they didn’t have it! I received my phone faster then they had my tracking #!

You should get your phone very soon but you could send a support ticket to CSA & ask for your tracking #. They should have it by now. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kaylabird18 

The tracking number should be provided way sooner than that.

I presume you received an email or some notification of a successful purchase? Check your payment card to see if the transaction value is showing for the purchase price.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kaylabird18   it varies, but usually it should deliver with 2 weeks

I suggest you open ticket with PM support for update

PLease open ticket with PM support use method 1 below if you are PM subsciber already, otherwise, use method 2 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.