cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell signal today

Hubertzh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I do not have any cell signal today, even I restarted my phone. 

Anyone else have the same situation?

Thanks.PM.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Hubertzh

Thanks very much.

Have a nice weekend.

You are welcome @Hubertzh . Glad we helped you realize that you had a lemon. Have a great weekend. 

Hubertzh

Thanks veryone's suggestion.

Tried all the method and finally went to the apple store.

The techiniens in the apple store could not fix the problem and replaced a new iphone for me.

I just bought this iphone for less than 10 days. No one kowns what happened about it.

Anyway, this is nothing related to Public mobile. Public mobile is always great.

Thanks.

iphone.png

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Hubertzh wrote:

Hi,

I do not have any cell signal today, even I restarted my phone. 

Anyone else have the same situation?

Thanks.PM.jpg

@Hubertzh turn on fly mode - turn of phone - take out sim card - wait for 10 mins - insert it back - turn on thone - disable fly mode. Try also to check sim in another phone if possible. 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try restarting your phone or selecting the network again, maybe it's trying and failing to connect to another network for some reason? 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hubertzh if you still have no service, contact a moderator.

@gblackma wrote:

@Hubertzh I would say that based upon the lack of outcry here that it's unique to you @Hubertzh . Manually select PM as your network, selecy airplane mode and restart your phone. Then take it off airplane mode. If this works, set  your network back to automatically select network.

@Hubertzh wrote:

Yes. My account is always active. It worked well yesterday. 

I am at Montreal. 

@Hubertzh I would say that based upon the lack of outcry here that it's unique to you @Hubertzh . Manually select PM as your network, selecy airplane mode and restart your phone. Then take it off airplane mode. If this works, set  your network back to automatically select network.

@Hubertzh wrote:

I am at Montreal. 

Hubertzh

I am at Montreal. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Hubertzh , what part of the country are you in?  Everything is working in the GTA.  Have you checked your account to make sure it's in active status?

Need Help? Let's chat.