cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify through email

heatherwheaton1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since upgrading my phone I no longer have access to my hotmail account, now public mobile wants me to verify it’s me through my email

i have no access to that email account 

help

6 REPLIES 6

@heatherwheaton1 wrote:

I live in a tiny town in Newfoundland, we don’t even have a convenience store. Population less than 200 

Websites such as recharge.com sell Public Mobile vouchers.  When I last checked, this option was mentioned by Public Mobile in the help article. Please note that it could cost slightly more to purchase vouchers from recharge.com than it does from retail stores.

heatherwheaton1

I live in a tiny town in Newfoundland, we don’t even have a convenience store. Population less than 200 

Many stores sell vouchers. You should be able to dial 611 to get into the basic account stuff. You can enter the vouchers there.

There are a couple online places too that charge a little more than in a store.

If you know your 4 digit account code and you have a valid card registered then you can also use 611 to pay.

Some stores use the real time payments option where you ask them and they ask with who and then they'll ask you the number, then they'll ask you the amount and then you pay and then hey presto it's added to your account. There's a small fee.

You can also enter vouchers or use your registered card by logging in to the chatbot.

heatherwheaton1

What are the other pay options? #611 doesn’t work for some reason, 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like you're in suspended state because otherwise you would choose SMS. You can pay by a couple other methods to then reactivate your account and then you can use the SMS option.

Unless you also don't have the original sim and are needing to change the sim in your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@heatherwheaton1   you will have to first open another email account yourself, then ask PM support to change the My Account login to your new email address. 

Please open ticket with PM with one of the 2 methods below:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.