cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send/recieve SMS

VladimirTzekov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Recent port from Koodo, can make calls but cannot send or receive texts. Submitting a ticket does not work now either. 

Any help appreciated 

9 REPLIES 9

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

VladimirTzekov

You bet, thanks for the help!

Ok, unfortunately they take awhile to respond. Ensure you check your avatar upper right corner and click on messages for replies. 

VladimirTzekov

I’ll wait for a reply as I don’t want to reset all networks just yet. Latest version? Phone is updated and has been reset multiple times

It depends on the type of phone you have.  If you go to the settings menu of your phone you can search 'Reset Network'. Just be careful to not delete or remove anything you might need. If your unsure you can Google it first or wait for agents reply.

Have you also tried to reboot? Or check that you have the latest version?

VladimirTzekov

Been 24 hours now 🙃

VladimirTzekov

I messaged the CS agent but no reply yet. How would I reset my network?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@VladimirTzekov Please allow an hour or so if you already authorized the port in through your koodo sim. If you need assistance, you can private message @CS_Agent 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@VladimirTzekov if the chatbot is not working for you use this direct link.

Did you try to reset your network first?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.