cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access account

Gergerry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my password, and cannot do the email verification since mail.com switched my email address on me. Also my new phone number doesn't work for verification to do a password reset either. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. What am I able to do now?

2 REPLIES 2

@Gergerry wrote:

I forgot my password, and cannot do the email verification since mail.com switched my email address on me. Also my new phone number doesn't work for verification to do a password reset either. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. What am I able to do now?

@Gergerry 

Is it your Public Mobile account that that password has been forgotten for or is thte password of the e-mail account that has been forgotten?

Did you request a number to be ported to Public Mobile. At a security measure, 2FA codes from other companies often don't work for a few days.  If this is a brand new number that you're using at Public Mobile, you will need to contact your e-mail provider to change the phone number linked to your e-mail account. 

Esabbah1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you now have a new phone number, why does it matter if you get into your old account ?

Need Help? Let's chat.