cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel autopay

mkgilbert2017
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi:

I would like to cancel autopay but cannot find what SIMon is telling me to do as under the Payment tab I do not see anything that says to remove autopay.

Please help.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mkgilbert2017 

Autopay is called pre-authorized payments now. You can disable it under "manage my card". Or if you are in the old rewards program and you still want to earn your $2 auto pay reward you can change your credit card on file to spent credit gift card. If you do not have one private message me I will give you the info of one of many that I have that I can share to enter so that you don't lose the reward but you will not automatically renew your plan.

tina9099
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

After logging into your PM account, go to payments and if you scroll down a little you will see manage payments.  Click that and then click the check mark in which you will get a pop up screen and you can disable autopay. Hope this helps!😊

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on Manage Payment Method.

Adding - @RossN - Good spotting. Normally I see those things. And I even thought wow back to back. Odd. lol

dust2dust_0-1660172449177.png

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mkgilbert2017 hi you just posted this question did you not get the answer you needed?

Need Help? Let's chat.