cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Autopay

Dawven
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

When I set up my PMobile account, Autopay was turned on automatically. However, it was stated that I could switch this off by going to my self-serve account. I've gone to the latter account, but I can't find how to cancel Autopay. How do I do this?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dawven  - another method to removing autopay from your account would be to dial 611 from your Public Mobile device, or call # 1-855-478-2542 (need your 4 digit account PIN for this method) from another line to do so.

But, if this is due to because you are porting out your PM number to another provider, or you simply want to cancel your plan, then best to log into self serve to remove any payment card attached to your account first.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Depending on when you joined PM you will be losing your autopay reward of $2 IF you are still on the old rewards program.  If you are you can always just leave it activated and pay for your plan before it ever gets charged to the credit card on file.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dawven 

Login to your account>Make a Payment>Edit your AutoPay Preferences>click on Remove AutoPay.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / Payment / click Automatic Payments and turn off Autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.