cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada and U.S Long Distance.

sthottam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community

I would like to know, Is canada and u.s long distance add on work during us roaming. Because I usually cross the Boarder for couple of hours. I am from niagarafalls. I know about us roaming add on, but it is for ten days unlimited. Please help me. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for this link, it was helpful!

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Province-wide-Canada-wide-and-Long-Dist...

Just one point of clarification, you do not need to be in your home province to make calls Canada wide or to the US. See the link above that helps explain the difference between province and Canada wide plans.

sthottam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks lot for your quick reply. Good community support.

aip0401
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @sthottam,

"Canada and US Long Distance" allows you to call long distance to Canada and the US from within your home province.

"US Roaming" allows you to cross the border and use your phone as you normally do.  Without a US roaming add-on (or some other roaming service), your phone service will simply cut off once your signal switches to a US cell tower.  

Hope that helps!

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Im not sure exacly what your asking but I'll take a stab in the dark. US and Canada long distance does not permit you service in USA it is simply to allow you to call Canada and US when on PM network. If you want service in USA you require the roaming add-on which is 10 days and is not economical for short two or three hour US visits.

Need Help? Let's chat.