cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada 150 plan ?

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Was wondering if PM could do a plan for Canada's 150th birthday ?  Call it the Canada Plan (or something to that effect)? 

Same deal as the fall promo (unlimited province wide calling, global texting, 12GB data/90 days, $120/90days - discount for autopay $114/90 days) but instead of province wide, make it Canada wide ? Could perhaps charge a slightly higher price (but not much more).

Or if you don't want to lose Canada Long Distance Addon revenue, bring back the fall promo as it was offered. 

12 REPLIES 12

jpar

@Wonder_why wrote:

Great ideas, would be nice, if PM have another Promo like fall, lots of people are waiting to dive in.

I'd love this as well, especially since I signed up just after the 4 GB/mo promo ended 😉

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great ideas, would be nice, if PM have another Promo like fall, lots of people are waiting to dive in.

@Luddite
Thx for updating me on that I m been here on community fourm for little over2 weeks I have learn a lot from user like you always appreciate your suggestions and solutions
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
Agreed with all Canada wide plan on 150th celebration combined will make a perfect combination I wouldn't mind paying few bucks more for Canada wide matter of fact I would mind getting can/USA wide if they offer a promo on that it's a great idea

lol but you posted on wrong place should be on public lab can mod able to move it to the right place 😉

FYI: Moderators do not move threads to the Public Lab. One must re-create it there for consideration.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Vickel

$150

15 GB 

Canada wide calling

Brings it inline with the fido / freedom mobile offerings

Sometimes I think I should have taken the Canada wide calling option with my promo plan

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Yeah, I think we are long overdue for a disruptive promotion.  I think adding Canada wide calling to the 2016 fall promo and keeping the price at $120 would be something worth celebrating.  

@paulie it's a great idea let's see what they offer 150th celebration day
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

paulie

I'll shut it down for this board. Just wanted to float the idea.  Maybe there can be a bunch a promos for Canada 150 !?   🙂   That way depending on calling needs, you pick from a bunch of offers.

Agreed with all Canada wide plan on 150th celebration combined will make a perfect combination I wouldn't mind paying few bucks more for Canada wide matter of fact I would mind getting can/USA wide if they offer a promo on that it's a great idea

lol but you posted on wrong place should be on public lab can mod able to move it to the right place 😉

cricketfan
Nice idea.

Maybe, keep the same price and give a lil less data but Canada wide calling.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Sounds like a good idea, would be interesting to see if their backend system is ready for another rush.  @paulie this should be posted in the Public Lab area for Ideas

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

X-Files

Good idea , and its good time to refer a friend after 6 months use experience.

Need Help? Let's chat.