cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify Credit Card

jeremy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive been having this issue for about a month now and i cannot figure out why, everytime i try to make a one time payment i can an error saying "Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information or address, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged, and your transaction will not be processed. Please ensure your billing address in your profile matches the records on file with your card issuer." I have not moved or changed anything in the last year yet now its giving me grief. I have tried entering in a different credit card and everything but it cant even verify it. Please help i have tried everything i can think of.

3 REPLIES 3

Also...when making any changes or transactions in your account always clear your cache/browser and use secret/incognito mode.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jeremy1  Follow @popping  advice but you may have to use ALL CAPS.  Do you have Auto pay?  It may be easier to add the credit card into your Auto pay and then make a payment. I've noticed lately visa/debit hasn't been accepted. Try a credit card if this is the case.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jeremy1 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Need Help? Let's chat.