cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in to my account

pmoore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why do I keep getting this message when I try to sign in...

"This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to My Account page."

It's happen a few times over the last week. A couple of days ago I was able to get in after trying off and on for an hour.

4 REPLIES 4

@pmoore wrote:

So I put in a ticket a week ago and I haven't got any response. Any suggestions?

@pmoore That is very unusual. I would submit another ticket. Then watch for reply upper right envelope icon.

pmoore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I put in a ticket a week ago and I haven't got any response. Any suggestions?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Patchio   Yes, PM like to bring down the site for maintenance during late night hours.

Site is now up and running.  You can log back on now

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pmoore 

When you get that particular message, it means the self-serve My Account has been taken offline due to overnight maintenance, which wouldn’t be an issue if there was some way a PM user could figure this out without having to log into their account before they get that message. 

This has happened the last four nights.

If PM would simply take the time to notify users the self-serve My Account and My Rewards websites are taken offline without requiring them to log in first, then it would save a lot of frustration and difficulties for users who try to access the website outside of regular business hours. 

Need Help? Let's chat.