cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls - the number is suspeded

Buka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make phone calls but can't receive. The message is "you number is suspended".

Any idea how to fix this?

9 REPLIES 9

Yimei

I have same problem. I can call someone but they cant call me.

Buka

Thank you @BKNS27 for the suggestion. Just rebooted. Still "the number you are calling is currently suspended..."

@Buka 

Reboot your phone by powering off then back on and see if that works.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Buka wrote:

Hi @Andy85 ,

Yes, there is a credit card linked to the account. All paid. I just activated my SIM a couple of hours ago.

Oh I see. It could take a few hours for your service to become fully active once you initially subscribe to Public Mobile. If the problem persists though, that isn't normal and I would recommend submitting a ticket to the customer service team for further support. You can use the link below to submit a ticket.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them thoroughly. They will respond to you in your community inbox so check it from time to time.

slusagm

if it is a new activation, then could be just the account not properly setup. But PM would help, the ticket you opened is a good start point 

Buka

Hi @Andy85 ,

Yes, there is a credit card linked to the account. All paid. I just activated my SIM a couple of hours ago.

Andy85

Hi @Buka,

If could be  related to the service outage in some western provinces. Just to ensure that your account is properly funded, have you paid your phone service recently?

Buka

Submitted. Thank you. I also don't receive "Full Access" confirmation code (SMS). So, text messages don't come. I guess this is connected to my "suspended number" issue.

slusagm

could be an issue from yesterday voice problem in Western Canada.  the problem should have been resolved.  But I guess not for you.  Please ask PM to check

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.