cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call area code 579 number

Kinnay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I invited my spouse to PM today and we ported her number from Fido.

Everything works except she can't call my number in area code 579 (number from Fongo and not PM)

I don't know if there are other numbers she can't call, but for now that'S the only one.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VE2UDX wrote:

I have the same problem with area code 579 number. My PM phone has this area code and my neighbor's land phone is with the same area code. But I cannot reach him from my PM phone.hearing the same message about plan limitations etc...

@VE2UDX you will need to send a private message to the moderator team to investigate for you.  Here's all the details you need to know to do so:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

VE2UDX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem with area code 579 number. My PM phone has this area code and my neighbor's land phone is with the same area code. But I cannot reach him from my PM phone.hearing the same message about plan limitations etc...

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Kinnay

Wow! that's really weird, I checked my sent and received private messages from Tuesday and I don't see any. I just received one from you just now, will respond shortly 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Kinnay

That's weird, I have a message in my sent messages from tuesday.

It also says you read it 3 minutes later tuesday. 

I just sent you another one.

Thank you.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Kinnay

I'm sorry about this, 

I did not receive a private message from you, can you please send me a private message with the required info? 

Thanks 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Kinnay

Is there any updates on our problem?

Kinnay
I sent you a message.

Thank you.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Kinnay

Can you please send me a private message with the phone number? I will look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Kinnay
Oh, forgot to put it in my first post.
An automatic message from PM says that she doesn't have a long distance plan.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Kinnay

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Does she receives any error message after dialing your phone number? if yes, what is the error message she hears? 

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.