cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone change my plan mod please help

arpitkuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On my public mobile number i need to change my plan can someone change it asap for me i have a blanace but the plan is not changing pleasefix this asap 

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@arpitkuk why are you not able to change plans? Is your account suspended or phone not working?  If that is the case only mods can change plan they are 24-48 hour reply time.

If you have an active account you should be able to log Into selfserve and click the change plan button.

From there you can select an immideate plan change or future date one.

A more through ecplsnation of your issue will help direct you to the proper solution.

In any case to contact mods see brlow

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@arpitkuk, if your account is active, you can change your plan using the self serve portal.  You have the option to change immediately or future date the change to the next renewal.  If your account is suspended, then you must seek moderator team assistance to make a plan change.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

arpitkuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no we did not, can someone fix it? who do I contact? I am doing it for the first time

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You probably future dated the change to after renewal. If you change right away you lose out on your remaining days and don't get refunded.

Need Help? Let's chat.