cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can one account contains multiple phone #s

MarkHo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am just wondering if I need to create multiple accounts for multiple phone numbers or I can have one account with multiple phone numbers.

11 REPLIES 11

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@MarkHo  Also good to know that you can add up to two accounts per credit card, but no more.

That isn't necessarily true. I have 3 accounts on the same autopay credit card.

Bumping this thread because I think we still need an easier way to manage multiple lines.

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@MarkHo  Also good to know that you can add up to two accounts per credit card, but no more.

That is a new one I am learning... Good to know indeed!

MarkHo

Really? That doesn't make sense. 

@MarkHo

No problem always here to help each other 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

MarkHo

That's a very good idea, I will try it when I am movong my other lines.

Thanks.

@Someone_here

I know But unfortunately only gmail but its takes few mins to create a gmail account its worth a hassle if you want multiple line 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Yep good idea @Samianauman, I would love if it worked with other emails than Gmail...

@MarkHo
It's only 1 line per account but here's a link how to use same email
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Workaround-How-to-create-multiple-accounts-...

MarkHo

That's what I thought. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @MarkHo

No, it is not possible for the moment. You will need to create multiple accounts.

Do you already have a Public Mobile account? If so, you can refer your own number for each of the new accounts 🙂

Sorry about that!

Need Help? Let's chat.