cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not send MMS messages from iPhone 6S

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Hello, I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with sending MMS (Picture)  messages (MMS is turned on) from their iPhone? It says message send failure. Not delivered. My data is turned on. I am able to sent regular text messages and iMessages but I can not send MMS messages!

I have reset network settings and no luck!

I sent a support ticket for help and a Moderator did a reset of my network which still didn’t help!

I rebooted iPhone again and still no luck!

Any suggestions?

34 REPLIES 34

Try this:

1. Open Settings.

2. Tap on Messages (it should be about halfway down the column that starts with "Passwords & Accounts").

3. Tap on iMessage so the green toggle goes to gray.

Once iMessage is off, if for some reason you really want to restrict what content you can text, you can turn off MMS as well, solely leaving you with SMS.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@LitlLdy 

Could be one of 2 things:

1. you may have consumed your full data allotment, check in your self-serve to see if data allotment has been reached, or, 
  2. you may be using iMessage or other services which may be needing to be adjusted in your message settings.

Hi, it’s neither of those.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

you sure MMS is turned on?

Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy 

Could be one of 2 things:

1. you may have consumed your full data allotment, check in your self-serve to see if data allotment has been reached, or, 
  2. you may be using iMessage or other services which may be needing to be adjusted in your message settings.
Need Help? Let's chat.