cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not receive telus text

Missespanda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone was working ok but on Tuesday while texting with my husband I stopped receiving his text, he gets mine but I don't get his. He is on the telus network and there are also a couple of others on the telus network I don't receive text from also.

Please help.....

7 REPLIES 7

Missespanda

you are amazing thank you that exactly what I do put him in spam text!! I did not even know I could do that until now.

@Missespanda wrote:

It was only recently like two days ago..i was texting with my husband and all was good then all of a sudden I stopped receiving his text I could still send text to him and he got them but I can not get what he send to me. I have worked out its the telus network all others are fine just telus 

@Missespanda check to make sure you did not accidently block his number from your texting app.

@Missespanda wrote:

It was only recently like two days ago..i was texting with my husband and all was good then all of a sudden I stopped receiving his text I could still send text to him and he got them but I can not get what he send to me. I have worked out its the telus network all others are fine just telus 

Could the issue be on the sending account?

Missespanda

Working with other just not tells, I have reached out already with the moderators thanks 

Missespanda

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Missespanda , are you receiving text from others?  For account related gremlins, I suggest reaching out to the moderator team and have them check for account issues that may be causing the anomalous behavior.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Missespanda has your text issue been going since you activated the phone or recently?  Go on your online account Plans and Add On > Usage History, see if the text was received from these individuals on the system. I'm wondering if it's a problem on PM side and you'll need to contact the moderator to fix .

Also try turning your phone off waiting for a bit and restarting it.

Need Help? Let's chat.