cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying and using vouchers.

Marie-Sue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How and where do you buy vouchers to pay if prefer not to oay with credit card? Can this be done online? 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marie-Sue wrote:

How and where do you buy vouchers to pay if prefer not to oay with credit card? Can this be done online? 

They seem to be just about everywhere that a retailer sells gift cards and such. You likely won't see a Public Mobile display card hanging although I've seen them in two different places. So you would have to ask them and they'll say "who?" and they go to their little pinpad type terminal and scroll through that system and hey whadyya know Public Mobile.

There'll be different denominations. I know with PetroCan anyway you can convert their points into cash or a gift card and then use it to pay for the voucher.

Even with a display card, you walk away with a printed receipt type thing with a code on it. Type that code into the payment screen and you redeem the voucher. The voucher is now done. And you have a balance in your account.

You pay your local taxes at this time of purchase. You get the dollar value that you purchased added to your account.

Any online option would of course need a credit card. Although maybe if you have linked a bank account to Paypal you can get away without a credit card. That's not how I use Paypal so I'm not sure. Maybe also you could buy a temporary prepaid Visa card with cash and then use that to purchase online from that recharge site.

Some gas stations and big retailers have them.   You need to check it one by one.  It varies alot depends on where you are.

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you should go to the any convenice store they sell the long distance card by device. Because the device can print out the voucher of all cell provider.

I have neve seen a card type, it means you can only buy a paper type voucher at store.

And you have pay more tax on your price.

thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Vouchers are available at various gas bars such as Shell, Canadian Tire.  They are available at retail outlet such as Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart.  It is best to call the local store to make sure they sell vouchers before heading out.  Online, there is a site called recharge.com which sells vouchers as well.  Recharge does not charge tax but they do add on a "surcharge" that is less than GST+PST but more than GST. 

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can buy vouchers from places like Shoppers.  See the post below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Where-can-I-buy-payment-vouch...

Online, you can use https://www.recharge.com/en if you are willing to pay with Paypal.

Need Help? Let's chat.