cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Day Promo

christiektli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my sim using the email I entered under the Boxing Day promotion, but I don't see any recognition that I have the promotion. I also just received an email from Public Mobile reminding me to activate my sim card using my email before January 15 to receive the promotion. Also, under My Plan, it says I have no promotions applied to my account. Is this normal? Anyone else activate with this promotion receive any confirmation that the promotion was applied?

1 REPLY 1

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@christiektli wrote:

I activated my sim using the email I entered under the Boxing Day promotion, but I don't see any recognition that I have the promotion. I also just received an email from Public Mobile reminding me to activate my sim card using my email before January 15 to receive the promotion. Also, under My Plan, it says I have no promotions applied to my account. Is this normal? Anyone else activate with this promotion receive any confirmation that the promotion was applied?

You will receive the promotions within 30 days of activation.

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 days of activating if applicable.
Need Help? Let's chat.