cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a phone from your site, and it does not work.

Rozzebud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I purchased a phone off your site for reusable phones. I received a cell phone only to see that the touch screen doesn't work, so I cannot use it. What are the steps for me to receive a refund for my purchase or to receive a new phone replacement? Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rozzebud 

Try doing a hard restart on your phone. Sometimes this will fix the non-responsive screen. 
This other common problem is the screen protector will make the screen less responsive. You can change the sensitivity on your phone setting.

What phone did you get?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Rozzebud 

You can get your phone repaired at Mobile Klinik, use this Mobile Klinik location finder

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rozzebud 

If you are not satisfied, you can return your purchase for an exchange or refund, with the original sales receipt, within 30 days from purchase date if bought online. Click Here link, for more information regarding our return policies.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

after 30-day If you are experiencing issues with your phone, and it no longer falls within the 1-year Certified Pre-Owned warranty period or physical / liquid damage is present, we recommend bringing your phone directly to one of Mobile Klinik’s established walk-in repair shops for quick,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rozzebud : Have a look here.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rozzebud wrote:

Hello, I purchased a phone off your site for reusable phones. I received a cell phone only to see that the touch screen doesn't work, so I cannot use it. What are the steps for me to receive a refund for my purchase or to receive a new phone replacement? Thank you. 

@Rozzebud  Submit a ticket with CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

EDIT: If you are not a Public Mobile customer yet with a current phone number use method # 2 above.

Need Help? Let's chat.