cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Quantum1958
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,
My plan is Canada wide. Why was I charged $4.20, $5.25 and $9.45 on Apr 17, 19 and May 1 respectively?

Thank you
Paul

8 REPLIES 8

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Can you show us a screen shot of those transactions from your My Account?

That is because the company did a forced plan change to a more expensive plan. The $10 plan is been forcefully replaced with the $13 plan. They now have the base $10 like the rest of the more expensive plans and then have added the two "charges" of talk and text. But that's unrelated to your other small charges.

You will see numbers in your payment history that are before tax. You will see the total of the credit card charges that have the price plus tax on your credit card.

Quantum1958
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I pay by one-time payment by my credit card, no auto-payment. My plan is $13/30 days. I always make sure the balance is good enough. I don't understand why I was charged several times without my knowledge until I check my bank statement. I did not ask for add-ons. I don't understand for what reason of the charges. Today I see 2 more charges on May 26 for 50 Texts and 50 Minutes $1.5 each. Should they not in the plan?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Quantum1958  - are you seeing these charges on your credit card transactions? Is this card registered on more than one Public Mobile account?

If you do not see these listed in the area/link softech provided in your self serve account than ask CSA if they can find out what though charges are from.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you do have multiple accounts connected to this credit card, what amounts were you expecting?

If any of your accounts were on the $10 grandfathered plan, than there was a price increase on that one in April from $10 to $13. There should have been a text or email notification on this change to these account holders.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is a bit odd but usually there is an explanation. If we can get more details on what plan you have, what rewards/credits/available balance you had and if there were any add ons purchased etc

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And those charges were paid through your account balance?

PM is pre-paid service, it charges plan dues every billing cycle only unless you are purchasing any add-ons separately.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Quantum1958   Which date was supposed to be your renewal date?

the 3 charges are  $4 +tax, , $5+tax , $9 + tax

Did you check My Account's Transaction log ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ )?  Does it show the charges there?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Quantum1958 Did you by chance purchased any add-ons on those dates or have this credit card attached to any other Public Mobile account? Do you see these charges on your Credit Card bill with "Public Mobile" as the description?

Need Help? Let's chat.