cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed twice in June, where is the credit for July?

GTA_WebDev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was billed twice in June/24.  After I made a payment with CC, the site popped up an error claiming the payment didn't go through.  So I reloaded the page and then paid again, it then said "payment received" .

Upon checking my account I saw the overpayment was sitting as a credit on my account, I checked my CC and the charge was paid twice, back to back. 

Now it is July and my renewal is today, I lose service and check and there is no credit on my account, yet I was charged around 39.00 which should be as a credit for July and there was a credit showing on my account, but that has since disappeared and I am being given no choice but to pay again, and the funds are "poof",  what is happening here?  First the website needs to be fixed, that is poor imo, there is an error when I try to view any period of payment history and results are not shown.  Second, the credit was not used, and never refunded to my CC, I would like to know where the funds went.  How does one speak with a customer support agent who can review the charges?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@GTA_WebDev 

Did you login to the PM app?

It will show the Payment History under Payment tab>View Payment History.

Under Automatic Top-Up it should show Download Invoice.

IMG_0198.png

If there was double charges, it should show both payment. If you were double charged. One payment will go to your monthly payment and the other will show as credit.

You can leave it as credit to pay for next month’s bill or if you want a refund. You will need to contact an agent. Click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent and ask for a refund. Please note that a refund may take up to 30 days to process.

GTA_WebDev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for that.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GTA_WebDev 
send a message to the CS Agent through the following link l, so they can identify the issue , may be they will issue a refund/credit

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.