cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payments

JulesCam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have my son on the most basic plan. (100 minutes 250mb) 15.00 a month. It is billed to auto-pay on my cc. what happens if he reaches the 100 mins/250mb before the month ends?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JulesCam 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

when reaches the 100 mins, you can't use the service until next cycle 

or you purchase the $5 Canada talk add-on for 500 minutes....

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

if you like to Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JulesCam : Incoming calls are unlimited. Texting is unlimited. MMS is unlimited.

This place is not pay as you go either. It's a 30 day prepaid plan.

@JulesCam wrote:

So he wouldn't be able to use his phone unless I make a payment or until the next billing cycle when my CC is charged?

@JulesCam 

He will still be able to text in/out.  Still be able to receive phone calls.  Just unable to call out and use data.  

If he knows the PIN number for the account, he could call 611 on his phone and purchase additional add ons though.  

@JulesCam 

No surprise charges or overages with Public mobile.  Once you used up something, it just stops working.  That is one reason why Public mobile is a good choice for a kid's line.  

You may want to purchase the $5 Canada talk add on for 500 minutes.  Unused minutes do roll over to next month.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JulesCam- PM has many reasonably price In-Canada Long Distance add-ons that can be used when the plan minutes are all used up.  Just add one of those to the plan, and he's good to go.

JulesCam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So he wouldn't be able to use his phone unless I make a payment or until the next billing cycle when my CC is charged?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JulesCam : 1. He won't be able to make calls to non-toll free numbers. 2. his data would stop.

Need Help? Let's chat.