cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill/Receipt for payment?

Danobabyful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just wondering if it was at all possible to see an itemized bill within my account that I could print out? I was just hoping for a receipt for tax purposes but I can't seem to find anything that fits the bill. 

Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

@CS_Agent I would like to receive invoices for my bills stating the GST/HST for accounting purposes. I'm meeting my accountant today and hope to thave the info ready asap. Thanks!

@elainec7 unfortunately, if you needed that info today, you should have requested it about 30 days ago.  You can make the request by private messaging the moderators as per the info below.  Stated turnaround time for statement requests like this are "up to 30 days".

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:00pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

elainec7

@CS_Agent I would like to receive invoices for my bills stating the GST/HST for accounting purposes. I'm meeting my accountant today and hope to thave the info ready asap. Thanks!

srlawren

@wetcoaster Sure would.  Wish I could sticky things, but I can't.  😞 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks, @srlawren.

Can't find the/an appropriate post right now but one of the regulars has posted the full list of information needed for a smooth receipt request - would be good to have that stickied?

srlawren

@wetcoaster I've marked @NDesai's advice as the solution. Hopefully that helps others find it instead of posting to ask again.

@mdehond

Please edit your post to remove your personal information asap. This is a public forum.

Follow @NDesai's advice right above your post and contact the moderators for your receipt.

mdehond

Hi I need a detailed invoice for tax purposes for Joe Dehond account #10xxxxxxx

Thank You,

Melanie Dehond

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Danobabyful To get a proper invoice including tax, send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph# and account#. They will get back to you shortly. 

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Go to the payment tab and go to view payment history.

Need Help? Let's chat.