cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back office setup

moolahoops
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up a back office account for both my wife's phone and my phone but when I log into either one I only get my wife's back office which shows her account number. How to I delete one of those two logins and set one up that goes to my acount showing my account number?

5 REPLIES 5

@moolahoops  contact a moderator and ask them to set up your own self service account. Somehow the 2 accounts got crossed in the system. 

@moolahoops wrote:

No, I set one up with my email addy and the second one with my wife's email addy but when I log in using either address/password combo I get to the same place which shows my wife's account number.

moolahoops

No, I set one up with my email addy and the second one with my wife's email addy but when I log in using either address/password combo I get to the same place which shows my wife's account number.

Thanks. Did you somehow manage to set it up with the same email address? If this is the problem. You have to contact the moderators and explain your situation. Ask them to change yours to a different email address. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

@moolahoops wrote:

Sorry, Public Mobile calls it a Self-Serve Account

moolahoops

Sorry, Public Mobile calls it a Self-Serve Account

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@moolahoops  what is a back office account? Thanks. 

Need Help? Let's chat.