cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Funds:

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is there a specific set limit of how much can be added to an individuals Available Funds?

I know it seems dumb, but this is a hypothetical question. 

For example will it cap me at $500/$1,000 Account Balance, or is it Unlimited?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Correct, I redeemed all my points for Account Credit. I am currently at $405, but didn't want to do anymore incase of a limit. 

I also wish I could use it for SIM Cards, I've tried but it doesn't work.. I've even asked the CSA if they can take $10 off My Account and send me a SIM Card, the answer was no.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can I guess that you're wondering what to do with all those points? Wouldn't it be nice if we could use available funds for buying sims or buying a used phone at mobileklinik? Are they still having draws? You could wildly increase your chances of winning whatever by using a bunch of points to buy entries.

Other than that there's not much you can do with a large balance other than just to know that you have paid service for basically eternity.

@NDesai 

I can comfirm that balances can go much higher than $500.

@Priority 

There's no advantage to loading a large amount to a Public Mobile account. This would actually cause a customer to lose money as the funds could have been earning interest in a bank account.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority I don't think there is any cap. I know a few people who had more than $500 at some point. No point of adding around $1000 since it will take a while to get used up and who knows what happens. They will not transfer the amount so it's a risk. 

Need Help? Let's chat.