cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay set up correctly 3 months...but payment not sticking

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Just great, an error message at 12am PST: "Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Come 8am PST to confirm, my account is suspended. I can't check to see what was entered for the credit card information, so, I enter a different credit card. Nope, the system didn't like it. So, I enter the same credit card information for the AutoPay, and nope, that doesn't work. 

frustrated this happens to me the last 3 payments!frustrated this happens to me the last 3 payments!

Frustrated this has happened the last 3 payments of my service with Public Mobile

7 REPLIES 7

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Could there be an address or other issue with the credit card on file that is preventing money from being drawn from the card.  What I have found from a friend's account is that the system can sometimes happily accept a credit card but will fail on withdrawal.  Try clearing the credit card from the system, re-add it, top up $1 to confirm that it works.  

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Autopay would not work as the plan is suspended now. Your only option now, is to contact a Moderator_Team and explain your situation. I have posted link for that in my previous message.

Hmmm, I tried that with the phone. Same results. This is very frustrating to say the least because this happened to me the other 3 times in the past. Truly, nobody has the time to take time off from work to just to reactivate a phone plan.

LEGO

Dial *611 from your phone.
Please, read this: click here
If that does not work, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

So, where would I add this voucher into the system, as the system doesn't accept my payment! 

LEGO

@Wormie wrote:

Just so you know, you can also use top-up vouchers to pay for the monthly plan.  In fact, it is often preferred to use top-up voucher...

I would disagree with this statement! Why would you waste your time driving around and trying to buy a payment vouchers, if you can take care of your bill from the comfort of your home? If you are afraid to give out your credit card information, why you even get one (credit card) in the first place? Smiley Happy

Wormie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just so you know, you can also use top-up vouchers to pay for the monthly plan.  In fact, it is often preferred to use top-up voucher even with the auto-pay option ($2/month on 30day plan discount).  

With top-up vouchers, you wouldn't need to give your credit card information away - just remember to keep topping up your account to ensure sufficient funds.

Many big retailers sell top up vouchers, such as Walmart, Canadian Tire, Esso Gas.

Need Help? Let's chat.